Clarissa Bowers, a student at the prestigious Vanderbilt University, has guys unable to take their eyes off her when she appears incredibly seductive on the world-famous swimsuit magazine. Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at Clarissa Bowers’ photoshoot for Sports Illustrated (SI):
Clarissa Bowers is currently a student at the prestigious Vanderbilt University, majoring in neuroscience. She is a beautiful, likable young doctor who is very friendly with patients, especially with children.
This year, the 22-year-old beauty made her first appearance on the renowned Sports Illustrated (SI) swimsuit magazine.
She poses alongside model Jamea Lynne Byrd.
Her first ‘teaser’ images immediately drew attention due to their sizzling heat.
The blonde beauty looks dreamy on the beach in Turks & Caicos.
Clarissa Bowers possesses an angelic beauty with a mesmerizing aura.
She shows off her ‘fiery’ body on the cover of the latest issue of People magazine.
Clarissa is no stranger. She won the Miss World America 2017 contest and represented the country in the Miss World contest the same year.
The full, voluptuous body of the 90s beauty has guys ‘reeling’.
Clarissa was born and raised in Umatilla, Florida. She had dreamed of appearing in SI magazine since she was a teen.
The 90s ‘leggy’ model ‘scorches’ the summer sun in a series of bikini photos.
Her curves are as perfect as a sculpture.
Clarissa was once asked to lose weight to become a top-paid model, but she says she’s confident in her robust figure.
Clarissa Bowers poses with Miss Universe Olivia Culpo.
- Chic and Cheeky: Eastern European Lingerie Models Leave Netizens Smitten
- Beauty Queen Ky Duyen Flaunts Most-Featured Body Part After Weight Loss
- The Surprising Transformation of the “Hot Girl Heating Up the World Cup” After 1 Year
- The Alluring Charisma of the Sensual Hot Girl Bora
- Canadian Beauty Sets Hearts Aflame: Mary Lynn Neil’s Sizzling Allure
- Stunning Tattooed Doll: Yao Donny’s Perfectly Attractive Persona Gets Social Media Buzz