The singer and model cranks up the thermostat with “Her Body” in AP’s sizzling new lingerie line.
Agent Provocateur has enlisted the multi-talented influencer, model, and musician Gabbriette to bring some extra oomph to its fresh “Forever” lingerie campaign
Gabbriette first captured the spotlight as the melodious frontwoman of Nasty Cherry, the all-female pop ensemble masterminded by Maxim Hot 100 sensation Charli XCX. The band’s rise to fame was immortalized in the 2019 Netflix docuseries, I’m With The Band: Nasty Cherry. Gabbriette’s velvety vocals over dreamy synth-pop can be savored in chart-toppers like “What Do You Like In Me” and “Her Body”
The pandemic pressed pause on Nasty Cherry, but Gabbriette’s star only continued to soar in the realms of modeling and influencing. She’s now repped by IMG, boasts over 400,000 Instagram devotees, and has amassed another 225,000 TikTok fans.
As the dazzling face of AP’s Forever campaign, Gabbriette strikes a pose in a medley of the posh British lingerie brand’s standout pieces. Among the fabulous lineup are Mercy corsets, the Mercy catsuit, and the Loran set, all decked out in classic shades like sultry ebony black, delicate baby pink, fiery lipstick red, pristine white, and oh-so-wild leopard print.
AP Creative Director Sarah Shotton shared her vision in a statement, saying, “I wanted to distil AP down to its core essence and pull together a selection of pieces that defy trends, that you’ll want to keep forever.” She added, “These are what I consider to be the brand’s signature pieces—chic, timeless, and with just enough kink to linger in your memory long after you’ve taken them off!”
- Chic and Cheeky: Eastern European Lingerie Models Leave Netizens Smitten
- Beauty Queen Ky Duyen Flaunts Most-Featured Body Part After Weight Loss
- The Surprising Transformation of the “Hot Girl Heating Up the World Cup” After 1 Year
- The Alluring Charisma of the Sensual Hot Girl Bora
- Canadian Beauty Sets Hearts Aflame: Mary Lynn Neil’s Sizzling Allure
- Stunning Tattooed Doll: Yao Donny’s Perfectly Attractive Persona Gets Social Media Buzz